Lightweight thumbhole stock features a high Monte Carlo comb and thumbhole to provide for upright head and hand positioning for more comfortable shooting. These stocks are CNC-machined and hand-fit. The fit, finish and tolerances on these stocks is superior to any other laminated wood stock on the market. Available in right or left hand.
- 1lb 15oz base weight
This silhouette thumbhole features a high Monte Carlo comb and thumbhole provide for upright head and hand for more comfortable shooting. These stocks are CNC-machined and hand-fit. The finish on these stocks is superior to any other laminated wood stock on the market. Available in right or left hand.
- 2lb 12oz base weight
These stocks are completely CNC-machined by us from start to finish in one operation. We have eliminated secondary operations which improves the quality and fit of this stock. Features a rollover cheekpiece and curved teardrop grip with a wide forend. Designed to accept bull barrel. A forend pressure pad is also installed. Available in right hand only.
- 2lb 6oz base weight
Wenig Bastogne Walnut Stock features a rollover cheekpiece designed for the right-handed shooter. 22 LPI Checkering is a standard option on this stock. Barrel channel is designed to fit a .920" bull barrel. Stock comes completely inletted and finished and is designed to be a drop-in stock for the following rifles: Ruger 10/22 (will also fit Volquartsen 22 LR and 17 Mach2) and Ruger 10/22 Magnum (will also fit Volquartsen 22 WMR and 17 HMR). Please specify when ordering.
- 2lb 11oz base weight
Features a CNC-machined forend mated with a fiberglass buttstock. The entire forend is machined, not cast, from a solid block of aircraft aluminum. The fiberglass buttstock features a vertical pistol grip for increased comfort. Made of an aluminum forend with fiberglass buttstock, right-handed or ambidextrous available (please specify)
- 3lb 3oz base weight
Features a high rollover cheekpiece with a near vertical pistol grip. Designed to accept .925" bull barrel. A forend pressure pad is also installed. Available in right-handed only. Manufactured by McMillan Fiberglass Stocks for Volquartsen Custom.
- 2lb 2oz base weight
A standard style hunting stock with a Monte Carlo comb and ambidextrous cheekpiece. This stock will fit right or left-handed shooters. Designed to accept .925" bull barrel. A forend pressure pad is also installed. Manufactured by McMillan Fiberglass Stocks for Volquartsen Custom.
- 1lb 11oz base weight
The Volquartsen Inferno Stock is a fully adjustable stock that is completely CNC machined from an aluminum billet. This is like no other stock on the market.It’s unique design provides an extremely balanced rifle as the forend of the Inferno stock has been skeletonized to reduce weight on the muzzle end. This shifts the weight of the rifle to the center of the rifle providing a very steady shooting platform.
Some of the many features built into the Inferno stock include:
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Adjustable length of pull
- No tools required for adjustments
- Spring loaded clamps in the rear of the stock provides storage for two Ruger 10/22 rotary magazines.
- Hard anodiz … (more details).
Designed for the Ruger 10/22 semi-automatic rifle, the TITAN 10/22 is an affordable precision solution for your 10/22. Featuring the “Anchor Lock System”, the Titan secures the 10/22 receiver to aircraft-grade hardened aluminum bedding in the front and rear of the action for maximum accuracy.
The TITAN 1022 is made of a highly rigid fiberglass composite, giving up almost no flex, which makes it the preferred platform for precision shooting.
- Ultra-Rigid Engineering Grade Fiberglass Composite Resin offers maximum accuracy potential with minimal flex.
- Anchor Lock System is a hardened aluminum bed that supports the action screw and a hardened aluminum rear shelf with an anchor lock sc … (more details).
Premium accuracy combined with our lightweight tension barrel design in a complete drop-in kit for the Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifle. Everything you need to turn your Ruger 10/22 Takedown into a lightweight tack driver!
Complete kit includes lightweight barrel, stock forend, two Picatinny mounting rails and all hardware included for mounting.
Barrel only option includes barrel and all mounting hardware required. Requires a .920" bull barrel compatible forend.
- 16.5” lightweight carbon fiber barrel with ½” x 28 threads – includes thread protector
- Breech is heat treated for added durability
- Stock is CNC machined from solid billet 6061-T6
- Picatinny rail installed on the top o … (more details).
The Magpul Hunter X-22 chassis is an ergonomic, full-featured stock for the Ruger 10/22 rifle. Made from high quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter X-22 features an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and comb height to fit a wide variety of shooters,
Designed to fit any Volquartsen .22 LR or Ruger 10/22 semi-auto rifle.
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 12.5”-14.5” with 0.50” Spacers
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25”, 0.50”, or 0.75”
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920”
- Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
- M-LOK™ slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Two dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 × 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
- Available in black or FDE
- 2lb 7oz base weight