Like our other magnum rifles, the TF Rifle features a blowback design. However, in order to help handle the increased pressure of the 17 HMR and 22 WMR rounds, the TF Rifle also utilizes a precision engineered and machined counterweight system attached to our CNC-machined steel bolt. This eliminates the need to use more expensive alloys in the bolt. The weight is located in front of the receiver and concealed in the stock.
Our TF Rifle also includes the same TG2000 trigger unit – a Volquartsen exclusive – tuned to a crisp, clean 2.25lb trigger pull. The rifle sports a black matte coated stainless steel bull barrel.
This item must be purchased through Volquartsen Stocking Dealers and Distributors
- 17 HMR barrel: stainless steel 1:9” Twist, 18.5” length
- 22 WMR barrel: stainless steel, 1:14" Twist, 18.5" length
- CNC-machined, hard anodized, aluminum receiver
- Ambidextrous birch stock with 14” LOP
- Rotary 9-round magazine
- Picatinny mil-spec rail scope mount
- Sub-MOA 5 shot group accuracy
- 2lb trigger pull
- Weight shown is for complete rifle
- 8lb 7oz base weight